Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another day

I'm back to blogger! After the whole tiresome schoolday, I am back! So, I have just finished some homework that given by my dear Sejarah teacher. She gave us almost a mountain of exercises and tell us to finish it. She said "lebih banyak akan diberikan", that means "more(homework) will be given soon", oh my god, she is Crazy! She also said that after PMR we can do whatever we want, even walking with hands in classroom... "just don't destroy the school," she added lol.
     These days I return to the flight simulator, Tom Clancy's Hawx. After reading Sacrecrow flew the X15, I think I should go back and fly a F22, get back the feel of adreanline rush, though it is only a game. (I almost forget my Starcraft 2 XD)
     That's for today guys. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment