Saturday, August 14, 2010

Exam Exam Exam!

Guys, the exam is around the corner, so fast! I hate exam because you need to get As in exam, in order to get As you need to a lot of knowledge, if you want a lot of knowledge you need to do revision, if you need to do revision you need to read a lot of books, I mean a LOT of books! 8 subjects in total, 8As! And some of the subjects... are totally nonsense! I am wasting my precious time just to get As! Arghhh...
     Anyway, I ain't spending all of time to do revision. I'd just played Tom Clancy's Hawx. I love those planes, especially designed to fight(F22 Raptor for an example), you know, I love these stuffs, missiles, guns, tanks all about military! (But I don't love war, peace XD) I uploaded a few screenshots of that game, enjoy~!
     Recently I found myself starting to watch anime... this is awful! Because I am a typical anime-hater (quite radical anyway), I watched the stupid Kuroshitsuji... arghh, so I try to distract my concentration by watch Chuck everyday, funny right?
     So, see ya next time! Bye.

2 comments: