Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Simple Update

This morning, my school held a ceremony to congratulate our teacher, Mr Chong's retirement. It's quite a simple ceremony except the moment of helicopter flew across the sky... we thought our government specially sent this chopper to ceremony (this chopper was just patrolling around and doing this duty, not for celebrate this ceremony lol). Maybe next time our dear president should send a couple of jets here, it will be spectacular! (daydreaming......) perhaps shoot canon for 101 times, for just an oridnary teacher... (then our government will soon be bankrupt because wasting a lot of money on these ceremonies)
      Anyway, this thusday is our school's trial exam. I am not quite confident and don't know that can I pass this exam or not... Just want to wish all of my friends good luck and hopefully I can get outstanding marks in this exam (it seems impossible). Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment